- Original FELTAG Report, March 2014: Paths forward to a digital future for Further Education and Skills. Click here to download the report. You can also access the related FELTAG Horizon scanning report here;
- 首都医科大学 WebVPN:首都医科大学WebVPN免客户端免配置，一键访问内网服务器 输入图片中的验证码: As part of the continued interest in FELTAG the Department for Business, Innovation & Skills have issued an update report highlighting the progress and developments since the publication of the FELTAG report last year. You can view the 安卓好用的免费vpm软件;
- FELTAG Coalition, March 2015: The FELTAG Coalition consists of membership bodies representing the whole of the FE and Skills sector and the full range of provision that is available to learners, employers and the wider community. National agencies such as Jisc and the ETF are working with and supporting the coalition to help realise the ambitions of the FELTAG Report… read more. The coalition later become the FE and Skills Coalition;
- FELTAG SIG, September 2015: Practitioners set up a FELTAG Special Interest Group supported by the Association for Learning Technology. More information is available here.
- Evolution of FELTAG – June 2016: On behalf of the FE and Skills Coalition, an updated and online version of the Evolution of FELTAG report (launched in March 2016) has been published on the Jisc website: Listen | VPM:2 天前 · Confidence, Humor and Joy Through Music Born into a family of musicians, Raphael Nussbaumer started studying with the renowned violinist Philip Draganov when he was five and a half. . This updated report has been compiled and published by Jisc on behalf of the further education and skills sector.
This site was originally set up for the Further Education Learning Technology Action Group in 2013. It continues to be maintained by the Association for Learning Technology as a record of the activity of the group and subsequent developments. Whilst the original group itself is no longer convened, the work to implement the FELTAG recommendations continues and on the news page you can follow some of the updates relating to the work going on across the sector. Any enquiries regarding this site should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org .